Blueberry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie Bowl





I figured there was no better way to kick off my new and improved blog design (thank you KayBrighton!) than with a scrumptious Smoothie Bowl! Until a few months ago I was rarely eating breakfast - let alone blending one up every morning - but now I just can't get enough of these! To make this lovely creation you simply need the following:

1/2 cup of Blueberries
1/2 cup of Raspberries
1 Banana
1 cup Almond Milk (I use the Rude Health version)
3 Dates (Medjool if you can but otherwise the dried ones will do - I get mine from Holland and Barratt)
1 tblsp Raw Organic Honey

Pop it all in a blender and go! If you feel like something a little more filling you can add extras such as a tablespoon of oats and / or chia seeds which will make your breakfast extra hearty. Additionally if you prefer to drink your smoothies rather than eat them with a spoon you can simply adjust the quantity of almond milk used. That is the beauty in this dish; perfectly customisable! Enjoy!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment