Decorating Idea: Wall Decals










I was recently looking for something to hang or display on the otherwise blank walls of our flat, when my partner mentioned the possibility of wall decals. This trend had completely bypassed me but looking online it seems that there are some great pieces to be found. My personal favourites come from a company called Blik who, in my opinion, have the most amazing and original pieces out there. They really are works of art and I love that they offer such an affordable option to make a real statement! Their 'Ambition Killed The Cat' image (above) is one that I plan on placing above the living room sofa to add a fun element to the room. I'm also super excited about the thought of using their 'Tree Surface Skin' (below) in white and grey to liven up our desk in the future! 

Have you ever used wall decals? I would love to know! 


 

Leave a Comment

  1. Wow, Beautiful pictures!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do the most amazing pieces!

      Delete