Deliciously Ella; a Recipe Book Review





I was relatively late to experience the wonder that is Deliciously Ella, and so by the time I discovered her she had a fully formed blog, app, and a cookbook on the way. As with many others I totally fell in love with her recipes and writing style, and I purchased her first recipe book as quickly as I could! It has quickly become one of my absolute favourites and I really would recommend it to anyone looking for healthy but wonderful meal ideas. I am certainly not a fantastic cook but have managed to make cacao smoothies, warm carrot salads and some seriously great cakes using it! The recipes are really plentiful and I am always super excited to try new ones out.

Has anyone else reading purchased or used this recipe book? I would love to know your thoughts!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment